GRINDHOUSE GAMES -WELCOME TO THE GRINDHOUSE! Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
SMF - Just Installed!
  5340 Posts in 536 Topics by 276 Members Latest Member: zizi666
* HOME HELP LOGIN REGISTER 
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: downloads  (Read 10875 times)
breacher
Grinder

« on: December 07, 2011, 06:55:22 PM »

Sad  can't get into the downloads.   Everytime I click in to SNAFU downloads I get some Shopfy site (which I don't have a password to)  how do I get to the downloads...would like to get the game going (yes I did buy it).    Also, any way of ordering a second board to connect them without having to buy a whole new box set    Any help???
Thanks a lot,   Breacher in South Dakota
Alistair
Administrator
Grinder

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 04:26:47 AM »

Sad  can't get into the downloads.   Everytime I click in to SNAFU downloads I get some Shopfy site (which I don't have a password to)  how do I get to the downloads...would like to get the game going (yes I did buy it).    Also, any way of ordering a second board to connect them without having to buy a whole new box set    Any help???
Thanks a lot,   Breacher in South Dakota

Hi

I tried direct from Grindhouse also http://www.grindhousegames.com/pages/downloads and fails to download

I will PM Jim and John for you and get them to have a try

Thanks

Al

Jim Bailey
Administrator
Grinder

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 03:53:03 PM »

Working on the downloads issue! Will report as soon as the "IT Department" gets back to me :-)

Jim
Alistair
Administrator
Grinder

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 01:25:37 AM »

Working on the downloads issue! Will report as soon as the "IT Department" gets back to me :-)

Jim

Thanks Jim - your a star

Al

Jim Bailey
Administrator
Grinder

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 06:03:48 AM »

Still working on it...
breacher
Grinder

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 07:02:05 PM »

Smiley Smiley    Thanks for working on this...Looking forward to adding to the game.   Anything new in store for next year and incursion?    Breacher
Jim Bailey
Administrator
Grinder

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 04:45:44 PM »

Alles gut! It's working.

Breacher, nothing immediately in the works. We'll just have to see what the new year brings!

Jim
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to: