GRINDHOUSE GAMES -WELCOME TO THE GRINDHOUSE! Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
SMF - Just Installed!
  5340 Posts in 536 Topics by 276 Members Latest Member: zizi666
* HOME HELP LOGIN REGISTER 
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hey, thanks for showing up gang  (Read 1762 times)
Jim Bailey
Administrator
Grinder

« on: October 19, 2010, 07:13:05 PM »

bit of an editorial:

We've needed these forums for awhile now. The SoTR forums are just that: SoTR.  Over there, we are duty bound to toe the line and act professionally at all times. Mainly because it's about West Wind's well-deserved rep. Andy and Wendy are two of the most wonderful people you will ever meet. The tone that developed over time for the forums was very much a reflection of their values and outlook. We did that intentionally out of respect. It's also just about one game system. It's as it absolutely should be.

Here in the new forums however, Grindhouse can spread out a bit and we can all just talk shit. We can yak about hopes and dreams and whatever comes to mind on our terms.  I'm really excited about all this as you can probably tell from the amount of posting I've been doing. I can't wait to share some of the new ideas we're kicking around and I hope this will become something more than just about what we're doing.

Here's where we do straight dope...
Madballs
Crew
Grinder

I used to take ecstasy but now I take complacency

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 11:11:06 AM »

Showing up was optional?  NOW you tell me. Tongue

Cheers

Soldiers, no poor sap ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by being all that he can be. Eternal vigilance is the price of duty. You are the best of the best of the few and the proud. So ask not what your country can do for you, only regret that you have but one life to live!
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to: